Monday, October 1, 2007

Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)

Mom called this morning and said she was suffering from SAD.
C. called later and said he was suffering from SAD today.

I am sad. I actually cried to the Enchanted April film score. It was sad and fit the mood of this golden, orange, yellow and brown fall day. I cried because today reminded me of the Fall of 2006 when I was pregnant with my sweet girl, and how the seasons changed as I changed. Then, I wondered what she or he would look like, what Motherhood would feel like. Now I know. Today, I am so completely changed, no longer the person who watched the leaves fall, wondered about Motherhood, felt sick every day, and dreamed about the future.

Today, the weather is beautiful. It is still warm.

It is quiet. The baby dressed in royal blue is sleeping.

Today's schedule:

8:00 AM to 9:00 AM: Feeding
9:00 AM to 10:00 AM: Play
10:00 AM to 12:30 AM: Nap
12:30 PM to 3:15 PM: Play / Feeding
3:15 PM to 4:00 PM: Nap
4:00 PM to Play...

No comments: