Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Longing for 2007

I find myself looking back to when Juliette was newborn, so small, and so new.
Now she is walking (while holding something), she is alert, she is much bigger. She is attached to me. She is DIFFERENT. She gets better and better everyday, so why do I long for the arly days? Because life was so new, so different, so unlike anything I had ever known. I liked the way I had changed so rapidly and significantly from the moment Juliette was born. I was never to be the person I always thought I was. i was someone new, a MOM, Juliette's MOM. So that is why I long for the early days, I long for the stinging, tingling, newness life offered me after years and years of the same. You only get better and I have grown used to being your mother and life is good, very good.

You are soon to have a new home on Martin's Diary Circle in Olney, Maryland. Now I can watch my beautiful girl grow in her beautiful home. Only the best for my dear, sweet, lovely girl...my We-We, my Whittle-Whittle, my sunshine, my moon, my star, my heart, my life, my soul, my Juliette. Is it okay if I call you mine, if just for a time...

No comments: